Info & Tips
The way it tastes best
Salted and smoked beef goes very well whit a drop of freshly grated horseradish which underlines the aromatic taste of beef.
Tips for consumption & storing
- Vacuum bags should not be damaged
- Unpack the product from damaged vacuum bags
- Remove the packaging foil from your piece of salted and smoked beef and allow it to breathe for at least one hour at room temperature so that it has a chance to develop its full aroma.
- Once unwrapped from its original packaging, you can safely store the salted and smoked beef in a cool and dark place (cellar).
- The cut surface of open salted and smoked beef may dry out. This means no loss of quality. Simply cut off a slice to continue enjoying.
Beef, salt, natural spices; Preservative: Sodium nitrite; Antioxidants: Ascorbic acid.